All Saints Church Gresford
Tel: 01978 852236
| || ||Welcome!||News||About||Features||Bells||Organ|| || |
The first organ in the church was a barrel organ installed on a gallery in the tower in 1813. This was replaced in 1871 by a new two manual and pedal instrument built by William Hill and Son of London, at a cost of £500. In 1912, Hill rebuilt and enlarged this instrument to three manuals at a cost of £1300. The fine case was designed by the famous Chester architect John Douglas. The organ is considered to be of cathedral standard.
Click here to listen to the Organ!!
It has a three manual, detached console with the following
pipe stops :-